Tuesday, April 20, 2010

Betrayal

I have been betrayed by so many ways and so many people. I have been blinded by love and betrayed. But the most hurtful betrayal is when one of your family members betrays you. It hurts to try to keep a deep dark secret from a loved one. But it may sometimes be useful because if you don’t keep that secret from that person they can go into depression and get really sad. That's not something someone would want. But I also think its pretty messt up that someone could be such a cold hearted person. I don't really feel confident saying what that something is because it's a secret but it's a family betrayal and it has to do with love as well. I think it's wrong to keep secrets away from your loved ones but like the saying says "ojos que no ven corazon que no siente" That is practically saying eyes that don’t see what you’re doing behind their back heart that doesn’t get hurt. I think it's true but it's wrong to go behind someone’s back and do that. I talk because of experience. I have been a cold hearted person and went out to the park while I was going out with my boyfriend. But it's because I didn't know what it was like to go hang out with some other guy. I thought I was doing the right thing. Well no not really because when my boyfriend called me I answered and everything but I lied when he would ask me "Where are you at?" I didn't want him to know that I was waiting for another guy. But I mean it was just a friend I didn't like him or anything. Well when he got their we played soccer. When I was blocking him from getting past me he like was going for a tackle but instead he hugged me and put me on his shoulder. My face was facing towards the ground but my butt was facing the sky. But after that I wanted to go home so I told him, "You know what...... I want to go home". So yeah since I live about four blocks away from the park we walked home.

We were almost home so we passed this big street and cars were coming. So that weirdo decided "Oh let me walk slow in the middle of the street to see what Elizabeth do" Okay so I ran to the other side of the street and all you here is cars beeping and people saying get out of the way. So I turned around and I saw him walking slower than a snail on the middle of the street. So I ran back to where he was, I grabbed him by his hand and say Andale vente ya. So I focally pulled him out of the way. Once we got to the other side of the street he grabbed me and kissed me. But I didn't kiss him back. I said what the hell was that you know I have a boyfriend and he was all like. Yeah I know. And we were almost home when you see a green Chevrolet truck pass by all fast. Well finally I got home and my boyfriend called me. He asked me where you at are and I responded at home why? He said did you go anywhere and I responded no. That very second I felt so guilty. Then I told him " I I I I gotta go". Okay so then I hung up and started crying because I felt so guilty. And he called me like five minutes later. He said you went to the park with a guy huh? I was all like No why you say that. And then he told me just because my friend told me she saw you kissing him and having a good time. But only his ex girlfriend was at the park. That I knew of. But I knew that he didn't even talk to her anymore. All the time I would hear him talk I felt so guilty because I knew it was my fault. I knew that he noticed me acing kind of weird. I couldn't control myself because I knew I did something wrong that I shouldn't have. I thought about telling him but I was scared that he would break up with me! Well when told him the truth we did break up which was really sad. For that day I couldn't sleep of dream anything because all I would think is why did I do it. He broke up with me and all of it was my fault. But he told me that he loved me too much just to leave it here. It made me kind of happy because he accepted my apology. But I wasn't the one to call him which really surprised me! I know that karma is a Bitch. But I knew it just didn't happen just because it happened because what he had done to me in the past. I have betrayed someone and I am going to remember that for the rest of my life. It's sad to know that you have broken someone’s heart. I have been cheated on. Been picked on and backstabbed by my own best friends and family. I say betrayal always has revenge. But I don't believe in me giving the revenge. I think god should deal with that. Because I know karma exists and it hurts 10 times more than what you did. That’s why don’t let anyone put you down or anything stop making you pressue your dreams. Like Mr.Leh always says life isn’t always fair. Betrayals…nah don’t worry about making them suffer let god take care of that. Life is too short. So live life to the fullest and don’t make the same mistake and betray someone. And if you have say sorry to that person. Betrayal and karma are like peanut butter and jelly are good alone but go even better together.

No comments:

Post a Comment