Tuesday, May 25, 2010

My anything blog

Have you ever dram anyting and it's happend to you like in real life not in dream land? Okay well i have been having this one dream over than like 5 times it's not even funny it's really skary!! Well the first time i dream about a big dog! Okay so then i asked my cousin 'Maria" if she wanted to sleep over and she said sure but she said at her house. Okay anyways so my uncle got drunk and my antie and my cousins don't like to be around him when he is drunk because drunk people cand get anoying and stuff. okay so i went to go get clothes at my cousins house "my clothes" So my auntie took me their. So it was dark and my auntie parked by the side of the house and since im teriffied of the dark she had left the car lights on High beem. Okay so then i went in from the backyard gate and some how i got on the roof and i saw the dog and it like had super powers or something that it jumped really high. I couldn't open the door so i went running down and looked in the car to check if my auntie was in their and so she can open the car door. Okay so no one was in the car the dog was chasing me i was really scared. Okay and like i started running and some how i lost the dog. Okay so then the cuartito was open. I guess the dog was hungry and looking for food and since i am all bony it probably wanted my bones lol. Well  then i looked in the cuartito and the dog was their and all of the sudden you just see my cousing whisper in a high pitch the dog is right their! i got really scared i had fallen so my leg hurted and i couldn't walk. Okay so the dog spotted me and then i tryed closing the wood doorr and the dog was stronger than me so it opend it and out of nowhere the dog started talking to me and pulled out a gun on me and was pointing it at me. And my cousin appered in time and shot it in the nogging aka head. And it died.Well i am so affraid of dogs because when i use to be small i had a small puppy named blacky you would wonder why it's cause it was a black dog. okay well it grew up and i was smaller than the dog and we were playing running around the tree so then it jumped on me and bit my nose. It hurt so bad! i started screaming and cryking and now that i think of dogs all i can smell is the onion dog breath!! that is why i am so scared of dogs. That's why that dream freaked me out!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment