Wednesday, December 8, 2010

Assignment 20 Christmas story

Once uppon a time their was a little girl that woke up on christmas eve all alone. She rushed out of bed and put on her "pantuflas" (flippers) and walked over to her window. As she looked down she didn't spot her parents red car parked in the drive way. That smile she had went down to a frown. As she walked back to her bed tears rolled down her check she tought 'Don't my parent's love me?" Why arn't we a familly like everybody else is. I only live with my grandparents. as i was thinking my grandmother comes it through the door singing chrismas charles and with a glass of oatmeal. I wish you a merry christmas i wish you a merry christmas and a happy new year!! " Ya levantate mija" As i got up to kiss my grandmother on the chek she handed me the glass of oatmeal and hugged me and i said wait grandma are my parents ever comming back? She turned back and hugged me even tighter and kissed me on the cheek and walked away.


I knew that something was going on. My parents weren’t home. I had a feeling that something bad had happened. I rushed down stair and flew past my grandpa. Woow woow wow calm down mija. Yeah Merry Christmas to you too? Oh yeah sorry grandpa. I hugged and kissed him on the cheek as I wished him a Merry Christmas and a Happy new. As I ran back into the living room to go get the house phone. I rushed back into my room to go get my journal were I had my mom and dads cell phone numbers. As I nervously diled the number it was out of service area. The first thought I had was “Damn what if something bad happened and they can’t call anyone for help because their I a stranded place where

No comments:

Post a Comment