Monday, March 22, 2010

True Love!!

Well according to me im in love with sergio. When i am beside him i feel so happy that nothing can upset me. He makes me feel so great. I love him soo much and he says that to me too. When i  see him i feel butterfly's it feels like my heart is going to pop out of my chest!! I know we have had some problems but i mean all people have problems not just us. But problems come and go! So we try not to fight at all. Sergio and i have been together for a YEAR!!!!
He has told me that he dosn't have to fake his personality around me. He says,"i can be myself and i feel accepted." Well i actually do accept him for who he is. He also accepts me for who i am. We don't need presents to make us happy we just need to be in eachothers arms.

No comments:

Post a Comment